Thursday, August 22, 2019

082219
Anytime pilot car service
Anytimepilotcarservice.net

I've been so grateful of all my loyal customers believing in me and my help.
We are doing well.

This week I moved Monday a large platform from French Camp,  Ca to San Jose,  Ca

Tuesday - this was tank day. Did an early am wine tank from Sonoma, Ca to Vallejo, Ca I80 and Hwy 37
2nd load 3 water storage tanks from WB 80 Cordelia Scales to Monte Rio, Ca

Weds - swimming pool from Woodland, Ca to Redding,Ca

Thursday - busy busy day. Took a platform from Benicia, Ca to Martinez, Ca Shell Refinery then off to the Port of Oakland for an onsight load, then off to Fremont, Ca for 2 I Beams 115ft long to the new Bart Station.

Friday - going to Folsom, Ca yo 1 mile off freeway,  then heading to Oregon State Line to pick up a platform to take to San Francisco.

Jim took a boat from Arcata, Ca to Brentwood, Ca.
He also did the pool with me, and
2 loads (separate)WB80 Cordelia Scales to Santa Rosa,  Ca.

Mark took a pickup machine out of Smartsville, Ca to I80 Auburn.
He also took a swimming pool to Oregon line.

I also handed out some other work to other pilots but everyone stayed busy this week.  And everyone made decent money.









No comments:

Post a Comment