Friday, August 9, 2019

I have been really busy.
Also late last night went to Treasure Island to San Bruno with a D8T thinking a short run. NOT!
I have been to Anqwin , i think i am spelling it right, then to Middletown off of Hwy 175 and Hwy 53.  Earlier in the day I went to Roseville to West Sac with a 12 wide office trailer.
Today I have been up since 130am , thats 1.5hrs sleep went to Willits, Ca to get a Cat 588LL. Beautiful new machine. Took that to a place far far away. 16 hrs day.
This run today put my skills to a test. Very Steep, very narrow and very rugged. We had an awesome driver and his wife as the other pilot who they are both really awesome to work with. In fact I have been assigning others to my other clients because this new customer not only pays very fast, they are very nice to work for. Very patient and safe. I will work with as long as they welcome me.
I am falling asleep. I Have a couple of new photos, I also went home the coast today. Went to Jenner, Bodega Bay, Ft Ross, Hauser Bridge, Timber Cove, Petaluma, Cotati.
This week i think i have been everywhere. I have been just to name a few: , and what is listed above - Richmond, Port Of Oakland, Corning , Redding, Woodland, Williams, West Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, San Francisco, Vallejo, Lakeville Highway, Hwy 101, Hwy 1, I-505,I-5,I80, HWY 99, HWY 175, HWY 53, HWY 29, Butts Canyon Rd, Deer Park Ln , Silverado Trail, Montecello Rd, Wooden Valley Cross Roads, and some i know i am not listing. Very Very busy.
Thank you God for Looking after me and my family and Ruger.
Please respond at the bottom if you wish.
https://anytimepilotcarservice.net







No comments:

Post a Comment